You don’t have to wonder any more whats your makeup would be for Valentine’s Day. Red is the colour of Love ! Focus on your lips, which are going to be staring this night. Find a red hue that matches your lips and let them catch all the eyes through the night.
MakigiazCom introduces the Valentine Look, a makeup the big Stars trust for Red Carpet Looks. So becοme a Star with a few easy steps…
1. Choose the Foundation that will make your skin look flawless.
2. Apply a light pink or light beige eyeshadow all over the eye.
3. Use a blending brush to apply a light brown eyeshadow on the line between the lid and the crease.
4. Use a black eye pencil to make the line on your upper lash line.
5. Put your false eyelashes on
6. Apply a black liquid eyeliner
7. Choose a red lip pencil, choosing the right hue for you. You should be careful to make a perfect lining of your lips. The lip pencil is lasting longer while you can use a lipstick for more luscious lips.
8. Use a bronzer or a peach blusher. Apply it from the temple of your ears till the middle of the cheek.
Don’t neglect your manicure for this special day. Elegant Touch has a quick solution for a perfect and elegant french manicure with artificial nails.